Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
Print a test pattern to see if the printhead is working properly or if you have enough ink in the cartridge.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Mail Printer Maintenance.
- Tap Print Test Pattern.
- Insert the envelope into the device when the message "Print a Test Pattern?" appears.
- Examine the pattern printed on the envelope:
- Tap Done if the lines are unbroken and match the "Good" test pattern shown on the display.
- Tap Clean Print Nozzle if the test pattern has missing or incomplete lines
- Once the cleaning operation completes, you must print another test pattern.
- If this new pattern still has broken or missing lines, you may need to replace the ink cartridge or clean or replace the printhead.
- If you see no improvement in print quality, do not repeat the cleaning, as cleaning the print nozzles consumes ink.
Good Test Pattern
Bad Test Pattern
UPDATED: August 14, 2021