Printing the funds report on the Connect+ series and SendPro P
Learn to print the funds report on the Connect+ 500W, Connect+ 1000, Connect+ 2000, Connect+ 3000, SendPro P1000, SendPro P1500, SendPro P2000, and SendPro P3000.
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
- Select Reports from the Home screen
- Select Funds Report
- Select Start to print the report on an envelope or select Tape to print the report on a tape
- Available: The total amount of funds available to print
- Used: The total amount of funds printed over the lifetime of the meter
- Total Pieces: The total number of envelopes or tapes printed over the lifetime of the meter
- Control Sum: The sum of the Available and Used totals, used to check for correct operation of the meter
- Resettable Piece Count: The total number of envelopes or tapes printed since the counter has been reset
- Piece Count Value: The total amount of funds printed since the counter has been reset
- PBP Account Number: The PB Postage™ account number
- Indicia Number: The die number that is printed on envelopes or tapes. This begins with "PB...."
- Meter Number: The meter serial number
Note: This number will be different than the serial number of the feeder on the front of the machine.
- Meter Name: This field is blank
- Printed: The date and time the report is printed
UPDATED: April 04, 2022