To find the MAC/hardware address of a DA50S, DA55S, DA70S or DA75S printer:
- Press the Online button to place the printer offline. The screen will display the message Offline.
- Press and hold the Menu button for 4 seconds to access the Setup menu.
- Once in the Setup menu, press the + (plus) button until the display says ROM REVISION#, then press Enter.
- Once the ROM REVSION information is displayed on the screen, press the Test Env. button. This will print out more than one envelope with system information. The Mac address should be on the last envelope printed.
- To exit, press the Menu button until you are back to the screen displaying Offline.
- Press the Online button to put the printer back online.
UPDATED: November 29, 2017