You can create a USPS return label from a shipping label you’ve just printed, or from the shipping label's record on the History screen.
To create the return label from a shipping label you’ve just printed:
- On the Carrier screen you will see a confirmation that the label has been printed.
- Select the Create Return Label link.
- Follow the same steps for creating a shipping label. Refer to Creating a shipping label in SendPro.
To reprint from the History screen:
- Select the History button in the Shipping tile on the Home screen.
- This opens the History screen with the tab for Shipments selected and displaying all of your recent shipments.
- Find your label in the list or by using the search box (refer to How to search for a shipment in SendPro).
- To reveal the shipment's details click the View link or the > arrow in the left of the column list, next to the shipment’s date.
- Select the Create Return Label button.
- Follow the same steps for creating a shipping label.
UPDATED: February 24, 2021