Processing Registered Mail Shipments using the One Stop eRR App or the Certified Mail App in SendPro Enterprise
Learn how to process Registered Mail shipments using the One Stop eRR App or the Certified Mail App in SendPro Enterprise.
Products affected: SendPro® Enterprise
- Open the One Stop eRR App or the Certified Mail App. If using the Desktop App, click One Stop eRR from the landing page.
- Click the Registered Mail option in the upper left.
- Complete the Ship To tab using one of the following methods:
- Enter manually:
- Type the ship to information in the provided fields. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk (*).
- (Optional) To save the address in the address book, check Save as new address book entry.
- Select from Address Book:
- Click the Address Book icon to the right of the Attention field.
- If desired, enter a search phrase in the Search for a contact box.
- If needed, use the drop-down menu to the right of the Search button to change the address book to search.
- Click Search.
- Select the desired Ship To address and click OK.
- Select from History:
- Click the History icon to the right of the Address Book icon.
- Select the desired address.
- Click Select.
- The Ship From tab defaults to the current user’s information. If the requisition is being created for a different sender, change the sender using one of the following methods:
- Manually overwrite the existing values. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk (*).
- Click the Magnifying Glass icon to the right of the From field.
- Enter a search phrase in the box.
- If needed, use the drop-down menu to change the address book to search.
- Click Search.
- Select the desired sender record and click Select.
- (Optional) To receive an email notification when the shipment is delivered, check Request email notification when delivered.
- (Optional) Complete the reference fields in the References tab.
- (Optional) Complete the chargeback fields in the Accounting tab.
- Complete the Shipment Details:
- If a scale is attached, click the WEIGH button on the Contents form. If no scale is attached, enter the weight into the fields provided. If the exact weight is not known, enter an approximation.
- Click the desired Service Type or click Mailroom to have the mail room decide.
- Click the correct Package Type.
- (Optional) Enter Shipping Instructions.
- (Optional) Check Restricted Delivery, if required.
- (Optional) Check Update my default options to save the selected options to be the defaults for future transactions.
- Click PRINT.
- Securely attach printed documents or labels to the package.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021