Review the specifications of your SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto including the throughput, ink cartridge yield and other component details.
100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.0 A
55°F to 95°F
Less than or equal to 70 dBA re 20 micro Pascal in accordance with ISO 7779, ISO 3744, or ISO 3741.
16.5 in L x 15.5 W x 11.25 in H
Throughput (Letters Per Minute)
- SendPro® C200 – up to 40 letters per minute
- SendPro® C300 – up to 50 letters per minute
- SendPro® C400 - up to 65 letters per minute
- SendPro C® Lite - 50 letters per minute
- SendPro C®, SendPro®+ - up to 65 letters per minute
Actual throughput varies, depending on the material used, machine condition, use of moistener, etc.
Ink Cartridge Life
- 17 ml cartridge - yields up to 1,500 impressions (actual ink yields vary with usage and environmental conditions).
- 35 ml cartridge - yields up to 3,000 impressions (actual ink yields vary with usage and environmental conditions).
- device imprint (no ads, or graphics):
- USB port type A host - Connect an external printer, Barcode scanner or external scale to these ports.
- USB port, type B host - Service personnel use only.
- RJ45 - Use for a wired network connection.
7-inch tablet (169 pixels/inch)
300 H x 600 V dpi
Print Image Area
1 in x 7 in
Tapes and Strips
Self-adhesive, dual tape strip for use on mailpieces that are too thick/large to run in the device. Ideal for adding postage to oversized envelopes, priority mail and packages.
Up to 60 inscriptions preloaded on the device
Up to 60 graphic ads on the device
UPDATED: January 13, 2021