"PDF Image Request Open" and "Error: Could not find image in database." when printing stamps from SendPro Enterprise in Google Chrome
When printing stamps or a test stamp sheet in Google Chrome, the following message appears:
When clicking Open, the message "Error: Could not find image in database." appears.
An Extension for a PDF Viewer should be in Google Chrome under More Tools > Extensions in the Google Chrome Control Panel.
- In Google Chrome, click on the menu icon to the right of the address bar and select Settings.
- Select Privacy and security > Site Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Additional content settings.
- Select PDF Documents.
- Move the toggle switch to the left to turn the Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome setting OFF.
- Close the Settings tab.
- Close Chrome.
- Reopen Chrome.
- Sign back in to SendPro Enterprise and try again to print a stamp sheet.
- Open SendPro Enterprise in a browser other than Google Chrome.
- Ensure that Print Margins or Print Scale is configured in the new browser to ensure stamps print correctly.
- Go to the Stamp App and print a test stamp sheet.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: March 01, 2022