When printing stamps or a test stamp sheet in Google Chrome, the following message appears:
When clicking Open, the message "Error: Could not find image in database." appears.
The "Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome" setting is enabled in Google Chrome.
- In Google Chrome, click on the menu icon to the right of the address bar and select Settings.
- Select Privacy and security > Site Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Additional content settings.
- Select PDF Documents.
- Move the toggle switch to the left to turn off the "Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome" setting.
- Close the Settings tab.
- Close Chrome.
- Reopen Chrome.
- Sign back in to SendPro Enterprise and try again to print a stamp sheet.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: June 21, 2021