Cannot refill your Print on Envelopes postage on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
The device may not have an internet connection, or you may need to upload postage transactions if you cannot refill your Print on Envelopes postage.
Before you begin
Check that your device is connecting to the internet.
- If you have a wired internet connection, you will see the following connection icon in the toolbar:
- If you have a wireless connection, you will see the following connection icon in the toolbar:
If you see a line through the connection icon, it means the device is not connecting. You will not be able to refill your postage until you establish a network connection.
Once you have verified the internet connection:
- On the Home screen, tap Print on Envelopes.
- Tap Postage Balance.
- Tap Refill Postage.
- Enter the amount of postage you wish to add.
- Tap Refill Mail Postage.
If you are still unable to add the postage:
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to the Envelope Printer Settings section.
- Tap Sync Transaction Data or Sync USPS Transaction Data.
- A series of messages appears, starting with "Preparing Transaction Data" followed by "Sending Transaction Data".
- Once the upload is complete, the message "Transaction Data Sent" appears.
- Try to refill the device again.
If you are unable to connect to the internet, ask your IT department or internet provider to check the internet settings before you contact Pitney Bowes.
UPDATED: October 10, 2023