The device may not have an internet connection, or you may need to upload envelope printing postage transactions.
Before you begin
Check that your device is connecting to the internet.
- If you have a wired internet connection, you will see the following connection icon in the toolbar:
- If you have a wireless connection, you will see the following connection icon in the toolbar:
If you see a line through the connection icon, it means the device is not connecting. You will not be able to refill your postage until you establish a network connection.
Once you have verified the internet connection:
- On the Home screen, tap Envelope Printing.
- Tap Postage Balance.
- Tap Refill Postage.
- Enter the amount of postage you wish to add.
- Tap Refill Mail Postage.
If you are still unable to add the postage:
- Tap the Settings icon in the toolbar.
- Scroll down to the Envelope Printer Settings section.
- Tap Sync Transaction Data or Sync USPS Transaction Data.
- A series of messages appears, starting with "Preparing Transaction Data" followed by "Sending Transaction Data".
- Once the upload is complete, the message "Transaction Data Sent" appears.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: June 21, 2021