SendPro Enterprise subscribers (hosted in the Pitney Bowes cloud)
If you are a SendPro Enterprise subscriber, contact Pitney Bowes Software Support.
If you are a SendPro Enterprise subscriber, your SendPro Enterprise address is https://name.sendproenterprise.com, where name is your organization's unique value.
SendPro Enterprise licensed users (not hosted in the Pitney Bowes cloud)
If you are a SendPro Enterprise licensed user, try changing the IIS Identity User:
- On the Server, open Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Expand to Application Pools.
- Select the Application Pool.
- Open Advanced Settings.
- Change the Name to a local Windows Administrator account.
- Click OK.
- Right-click the Application Pool and choose Recycle.
- Reload in a browser and test.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021