When opening Business Manager, the following message is displayed:
This program is already running on this computer.
Please use the current session to administer the database.
Business Manager is already open or is still running in the background.
- Check to make sure that Business Manager is not minimized in the Windows taskbar. If it is, click on the taskbar icon to bring it up.
- If Business Manager is not minimized in the taskbar, check to see if it is running in the background:
- Right-click on the Windows taskbar and select Task Manager.
- On the Processes tab, locate MNTools.exe. If MNTools.exe is not listed on the Processes tab, skip to step 3.
- Right-click on MNTools.exe and select End task.
- If prompted to confirm that you wish to end the process, select Yes.
- If MNTools.exe is not listed on the Processes tab, restart the computer.
If the issue is not resolved, contact technical support.
UPDATED: January 22, 2018