The inserter displays error code 89 Check Feeder Setup: J, L and will not start.
The upper tray on the High Capacity Sheet Feeder (HCSF) is not raising or lowering correctly.
- Remove any partially-fed material from the feed trays.
- Verify that the tray is not overloaded. Material should not be stacked passed the MAX line.
- Press Cancel to clear the error.
- Press Clear Deck to remove any material that is still in the system.
- Verify that the correct material is loaded for this job.
To check the loading directions, select Loading Directions and Pre-Run Adjustments
on the job screen.
UPDATED: December 12, 2017