Products affected: PBFirst™ integrated with ConnectRight™ Mailer, Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit
When submitting to Mail.dat in PBFirst, the error "Your file submission to the PostalOne is UnSuccessful" is displayed.
- There is a problem with the software configuration.
- If there is an error in C:\postalone\debug.log that states "gov.usps.mdr.client.signin.HttpSignInManager - server response code = You have entered invalid PostalOne!® user information.", your USPS Business Customer Gateway username and password may be incorrect.
- Verify that submitting to Mail.dat is set up correctly in ConnectRight Mailer. For details, see How to set up the mail.dat file in ConnectRight Mailer.
- Verify that you are set up with USPS to use Mail.dat.
- Verify that you are current with the Mail.dat client to communicate with USPS servers. For details, see Resolve mail.dat not connecting to ConnectRight Mailer.
- Verify that your USPS Business Customer Gateway username and password are correct. See Updating PostalOne! Mail.dat user login information for PB First and ConnectRight Mailer.
UPDATED: October 25, 2021