The machine is experiencing feeding issues or jams.
The side guides are incorrectly adjusted.
To clear the jam:
- Remove the insert feeder tray.
- Remove the fold plate.
- Open envelope inverter access door.
- Lift the tinted plastic cover to access the insertion and sealing areas.
- Lift the Q-station.
- Remove and inspect the stalled material.
To adjust the side guides:
- Turn the blue knob and adjust the insert feeder side guides to within 1/8th inch of the sides of the material.
- Turn the blue knob and adjust the sheet feeder side guides to within 1/8th inch of the sides of the sheets.
- Turn the blue knob and adjust the envelope feeder side guides To within 1/8th inch of the the envelopes.
If the issue is still not resolved, contact client support.
UPDATED: February 07, 2019