Resolve error 041822009B "Printer PCA board error" on the Connect+ series and SendPro P series
Learn how to resolve error 041822009B "Printer PCA board error" on the Connect+ 500W, Connect+ 1000, Connect+ 2000, Connect+ 3000, SendPro P1000, SendPro P1500, SendPro P2000, and SendPro P3000.
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
The Connect+® / SendPro™ P Series displays error code 0418-22-009B "Printer PCA board error".
The meter has detected an error with the internal printer.
You may be able to clear the error by restarting the meter. Follow these steps to restart safely:
- Select the Gear from the lower right corner of the home screen.
- Select Shut Down from the menu.
- Select Shut Down on the pop up.
- Wait for the screen to go black and the blue light on the front to go out. This may take several minutes.
- After everything has been off for 10 seconds, press the power button to power back up.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021