Resolve error 019961000D "Error while recovering from power failure" on the Connect+ series and SendPro P series
Learn how to resolve error 019961000D "Error while recovering from power failure" on the Connect+ 500W, Connect+ 1000, Connect+ 2000, Connect+ 3000, SendPro P1000, SendPro P1500, SendPro P2000, and SendPro P3000.
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
The Connect+® / SendPro™ P series displays error code 0199-61-000D "Error while recovering from power failure".
The Connect+ / SendPro P Series does was not shut down correctly.
You may be able to clear the error by restarting the meter. Follow these steps to restart safely:
- Select the Gear from the lower right corner of the home screen.
- Select Shut Down from the menu.
- Select Shut Down on the pop up.
- Wait for the screen to go black and the blue light on the front to go out. This may take several minutes.
- Wait 10 seconds, press the power button to power back up.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021