Your meter displays one of the following error codes:
03114100D9: WOW zero error
061242000D: Mailpiece too heavy
061241001A: WOW calibration error
061242000E: Failed to weigh mailpiece
03114100DA, 061241001E, 061241000F: WOW error
0612410025, 0612410026, 0612420001, 031CA10030, 0612410024, 0612410027, 0612410028, 0612410029
The Weigh-On-The-Way® (WOW) system has malfunctioned.
Solution 1: Check the weighing method
If the platform scale registers weight from an Item being placed on it, or if it gets bumped, it may change the weighing method. Check the weighing method using these steps:
Solution 2: Check for interferenceNote:
- Select weighing at the bottom of the run mail screen.
- If attached scale or manual weight is selected, select WOW or WOW first piece only.
- Select OK.
When running your meter in WOW mode, external interference may cause the postage amount to be incorrect. Follow these steps to prevent interference:
Solution 3: Check the WOW weight limit
- Make sure that no one is touching the center section of the mail transport machine while it is running.
- Make sure that no air currents from fans or air vents are hitting the WOW section of the machine.
- Make sure that no other equipment is running on the same table, causing the table to vibrate.
- Make sure that the table is level and stable.
If you are getting the error message Mail piece too heavy
, follow these steps to check the weight limit:
Solution 4: Reboot the meter
- Select Home.
- Select Run mail.
- Select Weighing.
- Select WOW or WOW, first piece only.
- Select Edit limit.
- Maximum limit on the Connect+ 2000 / SendPro P2000 is 16 oz. ( 1lb.).
- Maximum limit on the Connect+ 3000 / SendPro P3000 is 32 oz. (2 lb.).
Many WOW problems can be solved by rebooting the machine. Follow these steps to reboot safely:
- Select the Gear from the lower right corner of the home screen.
- Select Shut down from the menu.
- Select Shut down from the pop-up.
- Wait for the screen and blue light on the power button to go out. This can take several minutes.
- After both the display and the blue light have been off for 10 seconds, turn the power back on with the switch on the front of the Connect+.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us
UPDATED: February 21, 2020