Products affected: ConnectRight™ Mailer
The mail.dat file is not connecting to ConnectRight™ Mailer.
The mail.dat file is not configured to connect to ConnectRight Mailer.
To resolve this issue:
- Sign in to the USPS Business Customer Gateway.
- Select Mailing Services.
- Next to Electronic Data Exchange (PostalOne!), select Go To Service.
- Select Download Client Application (Windows).
- In the pop-up box, enter the path to your PostalOne directory, which is probably C:\PostalOne, and then select OK.
- If you have any open PostalOne applications, close them.
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to the C:\PostalOne\ folder.
Note: By default, the PostalOne folder is located at C:\PostalOne. If your PostalOne folder is located in a different directory, navigate to it.
- Right-click on Extract MDRClient-wind32-PROD.zip and select Extract.
- In the pop-up box, select Extract Here.
- Double-click on run-mdclient.bat to launch the PostalOne client.
Note: If a Security Warning appears, select Run.
- Sign in to the PostalOne client.
- Select Settings.
- On the General tab, select Browse.
- In the pop-up box, enter the path to your PostalOne directory Log, which is probably C:\PostalOne\Log\, then select Open.
- Select your Time Zone.
- On the Batch Configuration tab, enter your PostalOne username and password.
- For each Batch File Locations line, select Browse and browse to and select the appropriate C:\PostalOne\ subdirectory.
- When finished, select OK.
- Select Logout.
- In ConnectRight Mailer, select the Preferences button in the toolbar.
- On the PostalOne tab, select Browse.
- In the pop-up box, enter the path to your PostalOne directory, which is probably C:\PostalOne, then select OK.
- Select Run immediately.
- Select Save to save the changes.
UPDATED: June 03, 2021