Resolve error 700.2 on the DI900, DI950, Relay 5000, Relay 8000 and more
Learn how to resolve error code 700.2 on the DI900, DI950, Relay 5000, Relay 6000, Relay 7000, Relay 8000.
Products affected: DI900™, DI950™, Relay™ 5000, Relay™ 6000, Relay™ 7000, Relay™ 8000
The inserter displays error code 700.2 and has stopped.
Material has arrived somewhere unexpected.
- Remove any partially-fed material from the feed trays.
- Press Clear Deck to remove any material that is still in the system.
- Verify that the correct material is loaded for this job.
If the correct material is loaded for this job, restart the inserter:
- Press the Power Button under the display. The inserter will turn off.
- Turn off any additional components such as a High Capacity Sheet Feeder.
- Wait 1 - 3 minutes with the power off.
- Turn any additional components back on.
- Press the Power Button under the display.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021