Products affected: DI900™, DI950™, Relay™ 5000, Relay™ 6000, Relay™ 7000, Relay™ 8000
The inserter displays error code 700.2 and has stopped.
Material has arrived somewhere unexpected.
- Remove any partially-fed material from the feed trays.
- Press Clear Deck to remove any material that is still in the system.
- Verify that the correct material is loaded for this job.
If the correct material is loaded for this job, restart the inserter:
- Press the Power Button under the display. The inserter will turn off.
- Turn off any additional components such as a High Capacity Sheet Feeder.
- Wait 1 - 3 minutes with the power off.
- Turn any additional components back on.
- Press the Power Button under the display.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021