The inserter displays error code 700.2 and has stopped.
Material has arrived somewhere unexpected.
- Remove any partially-fed material from the feed trays.
- Press Clear Deck to remove any material that is still in the system.
- Verify that the correct material is loaded for this job.
To check the loading directions, select Loading Directions and Pre-Run Adjustments
on the job screen.
If the correct material is loaded for this job, restart the inserter:
- Press the Power Button under the display. The inserter will turn off.
- Turn off any additional components such as a High Capacity Sheet Feeder.
- Wait 1 - 3 minutes with the power off.
- Turn any additional components back on.
- Press the Power Button under the display.
If the issue is not resolved, contact technical support. Please have your model number and serial number ready.
UPDATED: October 02, 2017