Viewing and editing accounts with INVIEW accounting on the DM300C-DM475
You can view or edit the account name, password, speed code, description, spending limit, and add or manage sub sub accounts or sub accounts for all of the accounts entered into INVIEW™ accounting. The menu options vary, depending upon the accounting level.
Important: If the supervisor password is enabled, you may need to enter it to gain access to all of the accounting functions.
- Press the Menu key.
- Select Accounts. The Accounts screen displays.
- Press the green down arrow key and select View/Edit Accounts. The Select Account screen displays.
- Select an account from the list. The Account Information screen displays.
- If you want to edit a sub account, press the green down arrow key and select Manage Sub Acct. Select View/Edit Sub and select the sub account from the list.
- If you want to edit a sub sub account, press the green down arrow key and select Manage SubSub Acct. Select View/Edit SubSub and select the sub sub account from the list.
- Select the option you want to edit and follow the prompts. If necessary, use the green down arrow key to scroll through the menu.
- Select Done to save your changes.
If you need further assistance, please chat with us.
UPDATED: July 17, 2023