Picking up multiple packages by opening all the lockers at the ParcelPoint Smart Lockers
The mail room administrator can configure the ParcelPoint Smart Lockers system so that when you pick up multiple packages, all of the lockers assigned to you open at the same time.
The mail room administrator can also configure the ParcelPoint Smart Lockers system so that each locker opens one at a time. You open one locker, retrieve the package, close the locker and proceed to the next. Refer to Picking up multiple packages one locker at a time.
- Open the email containing your QR code or ID.
- Scan the QR code or tap the Enter Pickup Code and enter the code.
- If you choose to enter the pickup code, use the keyboard to enter the pickup code.
- Tap Submit.
If your kiosk is configured to take your picture, it displays the following screen.
This screen appears for about 2 seconds. It takes your picture at the end of the 2 second period.
- Using your finger, sign for the package in the area provided.
- Tap Submit. The kiosk displays all of the lockers assigned to you and their locations. It shows all of the lockers in the Open state.
As soon as the system opens the locker doors, it starts a 30 second count down.
- Go to each locker and collect your packages.
- Close each locker door.
- If you close the locker before the 30 second count down reaches 0, or if you tap Done at the kiosk, the message "Pickup Complete" appears on the kiosk screen.
- The systems returns you to the Home screen about 2 seconds after "Pickup Complete" appears.
UPDATED: July 20, 2021