Picking up multiple packages by opening all the lockers at the ParcelPoint Smart Lockers
The mailroom administrator can configure the ParcelPoint Smart Lockers system so that when you pick up multiple packages, all of the lockers assigned to you open at the same time.
The mailroom administrator can also configure the ParcelPoint Smart Lockers system so that each locker opens one at a time. You open one locker, retrieve the package, close the locker and proceed to the next. Refer to Picking up multiple packages one locker at a time.
- Open the email containing your QR code or ID, and go to the locker kiosk.
- If you see this screen, tap Collect a Package. The screen you see depends on the local configuration of your lockers.
- Scan the QR code or tap the Enter Pickup Code and enter the code. The screen you see depends on the local configuration of your lockers.
- If you choose to enter the pickup code, use the keyboard to enter the pickup code.
- Tap Submit.
This screen appears for about 2 seconds. It takes your picture at the end of the 2 second period.
- Using your finger, sign for the package in the area provided.
- Tap Submit. The kiosk displays all of the lockers assigned to you and their locations. It shows all of the lockers in the Open state.
As soon as the system opens the locker doors, it starts a 30 second count down.
- Go to each locker and collect your packages.
- Close each locker door.
- If you close the locker before the 30 second count down reaches 0, or if you tap Done at the kiosk, the message "Pickup Complete" appears on the kiosk screen.
- The systems returns you to the Home screen about 2 seconds after "Pickup Complete" appears.
UPDATED: August 21, 2023