"The printer has no paper loaded. Please load a roll of paper and try again." error in SendPro Online
"The printer has no paper loaded. Please load a roll of paper and try again." when printing with stamp roll in SendPro Online.
- Incorrect paper is being used.
- The roll is not installed correctly.
Solution 1: Verify label roll compatibility
Both Pitney Bowes and Brother make label rolls which can be used with the Brother printer. However, SendPro can only print on Pitney Bowes rolls. SendPro cannot print onto Brother rolls. The Pitney Bowes rolls #SL-SPM02 must be used with SendPro Online and are available from the Pitney Bowes Online Shop.
Solution 2: Check the label roll installation and path
- Press the power button to turn the printer off.
- Remove the bracket that holds the label roll from the printer.
- Check the area where the label feeds through the printer. Remove any material that is jammed inside the printer. A business card can be fed through the area where the label feeds through the printer to remove any jammed material.
- Place the bracket that holds the roll back inside the printer, ensuring that it is properly seated.
- Feed the end of the roll into the slot until the edge of the roll can be seen at the front of the printer. If the end cannot be fed through to the front of the printer, there may be a label jammed inside the printer.
- Press the power button to turn the printer on.
- Press the Feed button, then press the Cut button.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: October 07, 2021