Changing or resetting your password in PitneyShip Pro
If you do not know your PitneyShip Pro password, you can reset it.
- Go to the PitneyShip Pro signin page.
- Click the Forgot your password? link.
- In the Email field, enter your PitneyShip Pro username (email address).
- Click Send Reset Link.
- A password reset email will be sent to your email address. It may take up to 5 minutes for this email to arrive.
- Follow the instructions in the email to change your password.
If the password reset email is not received, check your junk and spam folders.
Note: If your organization uses single-sign-on (SSO), then you will need to use your internal procedures to reset your password.
UPDATED: February 11, 2022