Viewing your history in PitneyShip Pro
You can view the history of your shipping labels, stamp printing, proof of delivery, and postage purchases (refills). History data is kept for 2 years.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- From the menu, select .
- By default, the Shipments tab is shown. Select the tab for the type of history you wish to view:
- Shipments: Shipping labels that you have printed
- Batch Shipments: Multiple shipping labels that you have printed in a batch
- USPS Stamps: Your USPS stamp printing history
- USPS Proof of Delivery: Your transactions that were sent using Electronic Return Receipt, along with the signature file that the USPS obtained upon delivery of the package
- USPS Refunds: Your USPS label refund requests
- Postage: Your postage purchase (refill) history
- USPS Stamps Refunds: Your USPS stamp refund requests
- To view the details of a particular item in the list, select the arrow on the left side to open it.
- To sort the list, click on the column headings with arrows. Click the same heading again to reverse the sort order.
- To filter the list further, use the filter menus and search box at the top of the list.
- To view First-Class Mail Large Envelopes, for which tracking numbers are not available, select Show only non- trackable labels.
UPDATED: August 18, 2023