Viewing your history in PitneyShip Pro
You can view the history of your shipping labels, stamp printing, proof of delivery, and postage purchases (refills).
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- From the menu, select .
- By default, the Shipments tab is shown. Select the tab for the type of history you wish to view:
- Shipments: Shipping labels you have printed
- USPS Stamps: Your USPS stamp printing history
- USPS Proof of Delivery: Your transactions that were sent using Electronic Return Receipt, along with the signature file that the USPS obtained upon delivery of the package
- USPS Refunds: Your USPS refund requests
- Postage: Your postage purchase (refill) history
- To view the details of a particular item in the list, select the arrow on the left side to open it.
- To sort the list, click on the column headings with arrows. Click the same heading again to reverse the sort order.
- To filter the list further, use the filter menus and search box at the top of the list.
UPDATED: April 11, 2022