Labels print too small in SendPro Online, PitneyShip, PitneyShip Pro, and PitneyShip Enterprise
If labels are coming out too small, the wrong paper size may be selected.
Products affected: SendPro® Online, PitneyShip®, PitneyShip® Pro, PitneyShip® Enterprise
Labels are printing too small.
The wrong paper size is selected.
- Select Settings > Print Options.
- Select Set this as default Print preference.
- If the Choose Format menu is set to Plain Paper - 8.5 x 11, select Roll - 4 x 6.
- If printing international labels, 8.5 x 11 is the only paper size available due to the paper size required for customs forms.
- If printing domestic shipping labels with a roll printer, the paper size must be set to 4 x 6.
- Standard office printers will use 8.5 x 11 as the paper size for any shipping label print request.
UPDATED: November 10, 2023