Labels print too small in PitneyShip, PitneyShip Pro, or SendPro Online
If labels printed from PitneyShip, PitneyShip Pro, or SendPro Online are coming out too small, the wrong paper size may be selected.
Products affected: SendPro® Online, PitneyShip™, PitneyShip™ Pro
Labels printed from PitneyShip, PitneyShip Pro, or SendPro Online are coming out too small.
The wrong paper size is selected.
- Select Settings > Print Options.
- Select Set this as default Print preference.
- If the Choose Format menu is set to Plain Paper - 8.5 x 11, select Roll - 4 x 6.
- If printing international labels, 8.5 x 11 is the only paper size available due to the paper size required for customs forms.
- If printing domestic shipping labels with a roll printer, the paper size must be set to 4 x 6.
- Standard office printers will use 8.5 x 11 as the paper size for any shipping label print request.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: May 08, 2023