Printing a USPS Firm Mailing Book (Form 3877) in PitneyShip Pro
USPS Firm Mailing Book (Form 3877) is a list of ERR mailpieces you printed for the day. You take this form to the Post Office along with your ERR items. The form will be stamped as proof that you dropped the items off.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- After you have prepared all ERR shipments you plan to send that day, select Shipping & Mailing > USPS Firm Mailing Book from the menu at the top.
- Select the USPS account for which you wish to print the form.
- (Optional) Select the Location.
- Select Generate and Print Form.
- Select your printer and select Print.
UPDATED: May 31, 2022