Using the receiving dashboard in PitneyShip Pro Analytics
Use the dashboard feature in analytics to look at current or recent locker utilization.
Products affected: PitneyShip™ Pro
Use the PitneyShip Pro Analytics dashboard feature to view current or recent locker utilization.
Select Analytics > Dashboard, or select the Dashboard tab.
- Select the Receiving tab.
Use the filters to select the data you wish to view.
- Filter: The default value is Division/Region. Do not change this setting as it represents the entire enterprise (all divisions and all locker locations).
- Division/Region: Select the divisions you wish to view.
- Location: Select the locker locations you wish to view.
- Date Range: Select one of the preset time periods, or select Custom Range to enter a specific date range.
- Refresh: Once you have selected all of your options, click on the refresh icon to display the analysis.
- Select how you want to display the Receiving Activity collected from your Division/Region. Options include:
- Placed into Locker
- Not Delivered
More about the dashboard
- Key Performance Indicators show you your activity at a glance.
- Receiving Activity shows you a breakdown of activity in graphical format.
- Delivery Volume shows you hour-by-hour receiving and delivery data.
- Utilization shows you a comparison of the locker sizes in your enterprise.
UPDATED: April 14, 2022