Shipping labels not aligned properly when using Avery Internet Shipping Labels in PitneyShip or PitneyShip Pro
If labels printed on Avery Internet Shipping Labels are not aligned properly, the wrong paper size may be selected.
Products affected: PitneyShip™, PitneyShip™ Pro
Shipping labels printed on the following Avery labels are not aligned properly.
- Avery 8126 Internet Shipping Labels for Inkjet Printers (Pitney Bowes item #6W2-3)
- Avery 5126 Internet Shipping Labels for Laser Printers (Pitney Bowes item #6W2-4)
The wrong label size was selected in PitneyShip or PitneyShip Pro.
Change the label size in PitneyShip or PitneyShip Pro:
- Before clicking Print Shipping label, select Print Options.
- Change Select Print Size to Plain Paper - 8.5 x 11.
- (Optional) To permanently set the size:
- Go to Settings > Print Options.
- Select Set this as default Print preference.
- Under Choose Format, select Plain Paper - 8.5 x 11.
UPDATED: August 18, 2023