Setting up shipping label printing defaults in PitneyShip Pro
You can select the default print size for shipping labels and whether to print a receipt with each label.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Go to Settings > Print Options.
- Select Choose default printer and print format.
- From the Select Printer menu, choose the default printer.
- If you select Use Browser Printer, labels will open as a PDF, which you can print using your browser's print option.
- If you select a printer, labels will print directly to that printer.
- From the Format menu, choose the default label size:
- Roll - 4" x 6"
- Plain Paper - 8.5" x 11"
- If you wish to print a receipt with each shipping label by default, select Always print a receipt with the shipping label (applicable for USPS services only). If this is selected, the receipt can still be removed when printing a label.
Note: If you select this option, the Format menu will be disabled, because the receipt requires an 8.5" x 11" page.
UPDATED: August 18, 2023