Adding customs product information in PitneyShip Pro
You can add customs product information for international shipments to pre-fill the customs information for commonly-shipped items. These items are then available to select when adding items on the Provide Customs Details screen when creating an international shipping label.
- Select Settings > Customs Options.
- Select +Add Product Info.
- Enter a name for the product information in the Product Name field.
- Select the country where the item was made.
- Enter the Quantity.
- Enter the Weight.
- Enter the Value of Each Item.
- Select Save and Close.
Your saved customs products are available when adding items on the Provide Customs Details screen when creating an international shipping label. Click in the Item Description field and type at least the first 3 characters of the product name to search, then select the item.
UPDATED: August 18, 2023