Unable to print from the PitneyShip Mobile app using the PitneyShip Cube
Learn how to resolve PitneyShip Cube printing issues while using the PitneyShip Mobile app.
Products Affected: PitneyShip™ Cube, PitneyShip™ Mobile app
You are unable to print from the PitneyShip Mobile app while using the PitneyShip Cube.
- The printer may not be on.
- Your phone may not be connected to Wi-Fi.
- Your phone and the printer may not be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Try these solutions in order:
- Solution 1: Verify the printer is on
- Solution 2: Verify that your phone and printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network
- Solution 3: Reconnect your PitneyShip Cube to your Wi-Fi network
Solution 1: Verify the printer is on
Make sure that your printer is turned on. The LED on the front of the PitneyShip Cube will be solid white.
Solution 2: Verify that your phone and printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network
- Verify that your phone is connected to Wi-Fi.
Note: Remember the name of the Wi-Fi network your phone is connected to.
- Short press the Wi-Fi button located on the back of the PitneyShip Cube. A slip will print out with the PitneyShip Cube network settings.
- Locate the ESSID and verify that it matches your phone's network.
Solution 3: Reconnect your PitneyShip Cube to your Wi-Fi network
- Long press the Wi-Fi button located on the back of the PitneyShip Cube to enter pairing mode. When the LED flashes white, it is in pairing mode.
From the PitneyShip Mobile app:
- Tap Try Again on the "Unable to connect to PitneyShip Cube" error message.
- Tap Join on the "PitneyShip™" Wants to Join Wi-Fi Network "PitneyShip Cube"? pop-up message.
- Select your Wi-Fi network from the list of available networks.
- Enter your Wi-Fi network password.
- Tap Connect.
Your PitneyShip Cube should now be connected to Wi-Fi.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: November 01, 2022