Networking Requirements for PitneyShip Pro, PitneyTrack, PitneyAnalytics, and the Locker Management Module
Use these network requirements to prepare your IT and local network environment for connecting your PitneyShip Pro to the internet.
If you have extensive network security restrictions, your IT or network administrator may need these specifications to prepare for the installation.
The URL hostnames must be accessible from the device, without any obstructions. This includes being free of any SSL packet inspection, web filtering devices or software monitoring. Unless indicated otherwise, these URLs apply to (Undefined variable: C-Series-Variables.Product Name No Mark).
- The PitneyShip Pro has certain URLs it must connect to for its basic operation. These are listed under “Required URLs”.
- SendPro360 – Applies to all inbound requests to Commercial
- IOT Core with PB Static IP – Applies to all inbound requests to DeviceHub
- SendPro360 SFTP – Applies to all inbound requests to SFTP
- AirWatch – Tracking Assistant device - For PitneyTrack Tracking Assistant Application
- Xamarin – Cloud - For PitneyTrack Tracking Assistant Application
- Time synchronization servers – Cloud - For PitneyTrack Tracking Assistant Application
- SendPro360 Commercial/Global Outbound traffic – OPTIONAL. Use-case driven. Applies to all outbound traffic to the internet originating from PitneyShip.
The PitneyShip Pro connection uses these ports and protocols. The system will require access through your network and firewall therefore the ports 22 and 443 should be open.
- SendPro360 SFTP
- IOT Core with PB Static IP
- Time synchronization servers
UPDATED: September 19, 2022