Running an extra services report in PitneyAnalytics
Run an Extra Services report to track your spend on extra services such as Certified Mail and Return Receipt Requested, and identify potential savings.
In this example, we are going to run a report to see extra services spending, grouped by locations.
- Select Analytics > Reports.
By default, the Spend Summary tab will be displayed.
- Use the filters to select the data you wish to view.
Filter: The default value is Division/Region. Division/Region: Select the divisions you wish to view. Location: Select the locations you wish to view.Date Range: Select one of the preset time periods, or select Custom Range to enter a specific date range. Refresh: Once you have selected all of your options, click the refresh icon to display the report.
By default, the report is grouped by Location. Click the + icon to add another grouping.
- Select Extra Services / Surcharges in the View By menu.
- Expand the rows for a detailed breakdown of spending on extra services.
- Select the Show/Hide Columns button to select which columns are visible in the report.
UPDATED: October 11, 2023