Connecting your Shopify store to the PitneyShip mobile app
Learn how to connect your Shopify store to the PitneyShip mobile app.
Products affected: PitneyShip™ mobile app
Connecting your Shopify store to the PitneyShip mobile app allows you to manage data between both platforms.
- From the Home screen, tap Orders.
- Tap the ellipses on the Manage Orders page.
- Tap Add Store.
- Tap the Shopify icon from the list of stores.
- Tap Install.
- Enter your Shopify credentials and tap Log In.
- Select your Shopify store from the list. Make sure to tap the white space next to the store name rather than tapping directly on the store name.
- Tap your account.
- If prompted to update your Internet browser, tap Continue with unsupported browser. If the Get the App banner appears, tap the x.
- Tap Install. This step is necessary to sync your orders to the PitneyShip mobile app.
- (Optional) Select your default carrier and service settings and tap Save.
- You will now be on the Manage Orders page, and your orders will sync. If your orders do not sync, tap on ellipses and tap Sync Orders. Once your orders sync, swipe down to refresh the existing orders.
UPDATED: October 12, 2023