Creating a Rate Shop Group in PitneyShip Pro or PitneyShip Enterprise
You can create a Rate Shop Group to restrict which carrier services are available to users in a particular location, division, or enterprise.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Settings > Business Rules.
- Select Add Ruleset.
- From the Type menu, select Rate Shop Group.
- Enter a Name, Code, and Description for the rule.
- Under Assign To Page / Form, select which pages you would like this rule to apply to.
- Select whether the rule should apply to the entire enterprise, or to specific divisions or locations.
- Select Continue.
- On this screen you will select the services that you wish to allow the selected enterprise, divisions or locations to access.
- From the Type menu, select Service.
- From the Carrier/Account menu, select the carrier account whose services you wish to allow.
- From the Service Level menu, select the service you wish to allow.
- If you wish to allow additional services, select Save and Add Another Service and repeat step 8 for each additional service.
- When finished adding services, select Save and Close.
UPDATED: December 20, 2023