Enabling accessibility for locker recipients in PitneyTrack Inbound and the Locker Management Module
Accessibility is configured at the recipient level. Enabling accessibility for a recipient ensures that locker assignments meet ADA height compliance standards (no doors higher than 48 inches or lower than 15 inches from the ground), as well as no interactive touchpoints.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Settings > Manage Contacts.
- Scroll or use the search feature to locate the desired contact.
- Select the Edit Contact icon next to the contact.
- If Add internal delivery details is not already selected, select it.
- Check the Accessibility accommodations box.
- Select Save and Close.
UPDATED: October 13, 2022