Editing a package record in PitneyTrack Inbound
The Edit screen allows you to add or correct missing information in a package record.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- From the Receiving menu at the top, select Current under Packages.
- Locate the desired package:
- To search for packages, use the search box at the top of the list.
- To sort the list, select the column heading you wish to sort by. Select the same column heading again to reverse the order.
- To filter by date, select the calendar icon. This filter uses the date that the package record was last updated, regardless of its received or delivered date.
- To filter the list by site, select the All Sites menu.
- To filter the list by status (Received, Delivered, Attempted, Refused, etc.), select the All Packages menu.
- To change which columns are displayed, select Columns and select or deselect the columns you wish to view.
- Select the arrow next to the desired package to expand it and view the details.
- Select Edit.
- Make the necessary changes.
- Select Save.
UPDATED: August 18, 2023