Importing users in PitneyShip Pro, PitneyTrack Inbound, PitneyAnalytics, and the Locker Management Module
You can import a CSV file of your users. Import files are limited to 1 MB in size.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Settings > Users.
- Select Import User.
- Select the Admin Access Level you want to assign to the imported users.
- (Optional) To use a template to create your import file, select Download a .csv template. The file sample-user-import.csv will be downloaded. You can insert your users into this template, or copy the headers (first row) from this template into your own users file.
- Create your users list in CSV format. Be sure to fill in the division and location for each user. If the location you specify for a user does not already exist, it will be added. If you leave the location set to "default" in the CSV file, a location named default will be added to the system.
- Select Choose File, select the CSV file that contains the users you wish to import, and select Open.
- Select Continue.
- In the Import Multiple Users window, match your CSV file fields in the Your CSV Fields column with the PitneyShip Pro fields in the User Fields column.
- Select Import.
UPDATED: August 18, 2023