Signing in to PrecisionTrack
Clients who do not wish to use (S)FTP to import jobs into TrackMyMail may instead use the downloadable PrecisionTrack applet offered on the website.
- Sign in to TrackMyMail using a job-creation-enabled account.
- If you do not have sufficient user permissions to be able to create jobs, please reach out to either your Reseller/Vendor Master or to the TrackMyMail team for assistance.
- Select Run Jobs > PrecisionTrack.
- You will be prompted to download PrecisionTrack. Select Keep, then Open.
- In the downloads bar at the bottom of your browser screen, you should see the downloaded PrecisionTrack applet entitled PrecisionTrackClient. Click on it.
- When prompted, select Run.
If a checkbox stating I accept the risk and want to run the application appears, check it before selecting Run.
- The PrecisionTrack screen should now be visible.
For more information about how to use PrecisionTrack, see the TrackMyMail User Guide.
UPDATED: November 22, 2022