The Home screen on the SendPro MailCenter
The Home screen is the first screen displayed when you log onto the system. It contains all of the application tiles you need to start any of the system applications including Run Mail, Print Shipping Label, Ship a Package, Receive a Package, and Tools.
You can select the various functions within an application tile by pressing the appropriate button. For example, to start running mail, press the Run Mail button within the Mailing tile.
The Tools tile also provides buttons for direct links to web sites providing additional resources and support for your mailing operation:
- Verify Address - Enter any delivery address to verify accurate Postal data, including spelling or accurate ZIP Codes. Provide reason codes for non-matches. Print shipping labels in standard USPS 4”x 6” format on bottom half of 8.5” x 11” sheet.
- Your Account @ pb.com- Provides unlimited access to your account at pitneybowes.com. You can place a service call, access USPS tracking and value added services, check order status (product or service call), access service chat, and access supplies chat within thePitney BowesStore.
- Presort Savings and Services - Activating Presort Savings account gets you up to 15% of postage discount on qualifying mail, free pickup of eligible mail, delivery point Validation and Move Update processing.
- Buy Supplies- Provides direct access to the Pitney Bowes Supply Line where you can purchase envelopes and paper, ink and toner, office products, and supplies for your SendPro MailCenter system.
- Track a Package - Track your USPS, UPS, FedEx or DHL/Airborne packages. Print status directly. View map and detailed information for each carrier as information is available.
- Tools and Apps - Learn about all the different machines on offer from Pitney Bowes, access support, the Pitney Bowes shop and sign in to your account.
UPDATED: December 01, 2022