Printing a date correction on the SendPro MailCenter
You can print a date correction if you need to modify the date printed on your envelope. If you have already created a date correction job, open the job and begin running mail.
- Select the Options button at the bottom of the Run Mail screen.
- Select Create new job... and then select Date correction.
- Select OK. A new job tab appears. The Mail Information list is populated with the required date correction job settings.
Note: The weighing method is not displayed in the postage correction job. Sealing mode is set to off.
- If necessary, change the format of the date.
- If you are printing a tape, select the Tape button.
- If you are printing on an envelope and if the envelope is sealed, change the sealing method to sealer off.
- Turn the piece of mail around 180 degrees so that the postal indicia is in the lower left corner. Place the envelope on the feed deck with the flap facing down.
- Select the Start button.
- To save the job, select the Save As link at the top of the screen.
- Enter the new job name and select OK.
UPDATED: December 06, 2022