Checking for rates and software updates on the SendPro MailCenter
When you select the Rates and Updates button in the Mailing tile on the Home screen, the system checks for available updates and downloads them. The rates and updates button shows an exclamation mark as a reminder that there are files waiting to be installed.
- Select the Rates and Updates button in the Mailing tile on the Home screen. The system checks for updates and additional features. If updates are available, the system begins the download and displays the amount of time required to complete it.
- Once the download is complete the Install updates dialog screen displays. You are prompted to install updates.
- A countdown message appears on the Install updates dialog screen beginning at 5:00 minutes. The system will automatically install the update when the countdown reaches 0:00 minutes unless you select Install now or Install later.
- Select Install now if you want to install the updates at this time. Follow the prompts to complete the update installation.
- Select Install later if you want to install the updates at another time. The system opens the Rates and Updates Scheduler. You can use the scheduler to postpone the installation up to 4 times.
UPDATED: December 06, 2022