Clearing an envelope jam on the SendPro MailCenter 1000
Follow these steps to clear an envelope jam on your SendPro® MailCenter 1000.
Products affected: SendPro® MailCenter 1000
Envelopes are jamming.
Follow these steps to clear an envelope jam on your SendPro MailCenter 1000 system.
- Lift the feed cover.
- Lift the print cover.
- Pull up on the top release lever.
- Lift up the lower release lever and remove the mailpiece.
- Close the top release lever.
- Lift up the printer transport release lever.
- Make sure the printer deck is clear.
- Push the printer transport release lever down.
- Make sure all release levers are down and snapped back into place.
- Close all covers and resume printing.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: January 12, 2023