Clearing an envelope jam on the SendPro MailCenter 3000
Follow these steps to clear an envelope jam on your SendPro® MailCenter 3000.
Products affected: SendPro® MailCenter 3000
Envelopes are jamming.
Follow these steps to clear an envelope jam on your SendPro MailCenter 3000 system.
- Lift the (a) feeder W-O-W transport cover and the (b) printer cover.
- Pull up and to the left on the top release lever.
- Lift up on the (a) W-O-W transport release lever and the (b) printer transport release lever.
- Remove any mailpieces from the W-O-W transport and printer transport area.
- Lift up the lower release lever and remove the mailpiece.
- Push all release levers down and make sure they snap into place.
- Close all covers and resume printing.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: January 12, 2023