Weighing, rating and counting mail without printing postage on the SendPro MailCenter
If your system uses accounting, you can create a job to weigh, rate and count mail without printing postage. In addition, you can add a graphic ad to the mailpiece. The weighing and rating information, as well as the piece count, will be included in accounting reports.
- Select the Run Mail button in the Mailing tile on the Home screen.
- Select the Options button.
- Select Create new job....
- Select Weigh-Rate-Count.
- Select OK. The job appears in a new job tab.
- Select the appropriate counter and then select OK.
- Total - Weigh-Rate-Count: total number of pieces for the current job.
- Resettable - Weigh-Rate-Count: the total number of pieces run since you reset the counter.
- If necessary, add a graphic to the job.
- Select an account.
- If necessary, select a surcharge.
- Select the appropriate class, carrier, or special services.
- Select Start to begin feeding and counting envelopes.
- If you want to save this job, select Save as.
- Enter the new job name and select OK.
UPDATED: February 02, 2023