"No printer detected" message on the SendPro MailCenter
Learn how to resolve “No printer detected” on your SendPro® MailCenter
Products affected: SendPro® MailCenter 1000, SendPro® MailCenter 2000, SendPro® MailCenter 3000
When using the SendPro MailCenter Shipping app on the SendPro MailCenter, the message “No printer detected” is displayed and the meter cannot connect to the Datamax W1110, Brother QL-1050 printer or Brother QL-1100.
- The wrong label size was selected.
- Your meter lost its connection to your printer.
- Ensure that the 4 x 6 label size is selected on the SendPro MailCenter Shipping app.
- If the error message persists, unplug the printer from the meter.
- Restart the meter:
- Select the gear from the lower right corner of the home screen.
- Select Shut Down from the menu.
- Select Shut Down on the pop-up window.
- Wait for the screen to turn off and the blue light on the front to turn off. This may take several minutes.
- After everything has been off for 10 seconds, press the power button to turn the meter back on.
- When the meter is booted back up, plug the printer back in.
UPDATED: June 16, 2023