Printing postage without the date on the SendPro MailCenter
If you wish to use a pre-printed return envelope, card, or label on which the postage is prepaid, you must print the postage without a date on the SendPro® MailCenter.
Products affected: SendPro® MailCenter 1000, SendPro® MailCenter 2000, SendPro® MailCenter 3000
If you wish to use a pre-printed return envelope, card, or label on which the postage is prepaid, you must print the postage without a date.
This feature is only available for Meter Reply Mail with First-Class Retail Metered classes that include Letter, Non-Machinable Letter, Large Envelope, and Postcard.
- Select the Run Mail button in the Mailing tile on the Home screen.
- Place the mailpiece on the scale, enter the weight manually or select WOW mode.
- Select Class.
- Select the back arrow until First Class is displayed.
- Select First Class.
- Select your mailpiece size.
- Select Class in the Mail Information list box on the Run Mail screen.
- Select Restricted Use Return Mail in the Extra services list box.
- Select OK.
- Restricted Use Return Mail appears in the Extra Services box on the Run Mail screen.
- Select Start or Tape to run the job.
If you print return postage envelopes frequently, save this as a job.
UPDATED: March 31, 2023