Configuring your Zebra JZ20 printer to print Certified Mail in PitneyShip Pro
Configure the Zebra JZ20 printer to print Certified Labels 672-7 in PitneyShip Pro.
Products affected: PitneyShip™ Pro
- Download and install the Zebra JZ20 driver here.
- Install the correct roll for Certified Labels: Item #672-7.
- On the Options tab, use the following settings:
- No. Of Copies: 1
- Speed: 6"/s
- Darkness: 15
- Stocks: User defined
- Paper Format: inch and portrait
- Size:Width: 2.00 Height: 4.00
- Unprintable Area: Set all fields to 0.00
- On the Advanced Setup tab, use the following settings:
- Make sure the Use printer settings check box is unchecked.
- Operation Mode: Tear off
- Tracking Mode: Web Sensing
- Adjustment: Set all fields to 0.00
- Click Apply.
UPDATED: August 18, 2023