Total Postage Management
Learn how Pitney Bowes Total Postage Management service makes managing postage expenses easier by providing real-time information across multiple postage accounts.
The Pitney Bowes Total Postage Management service makes managing postage expenses easier by providing real-time information across multiple postage accounts. Total Postage Management is an online reporting interface featuring postage account balances, payments, transaction information and more.
Getting StartedTotal postage management will be available for any account that is associated with your online profile: Learn how to Add Accounts Online.
- Sign in to the Pitney Bowes Your Account portal.
- The Total Postage Management Reports will be available on your home dashboard.
- Select Launch to view the reports.
- Postage Activity - including Purchase Power® usage and balances
- Deposit Balances
- Payment Information
- Permit Mail - including Express Mail and Business Reply Mail
- Presort processed mail
- Mail processed at third-party mail house
- There is no fee for using Total Postage Management for your Pitney Bowes meter. There may be setup and maintenance fees for non-Pitney Bowes meters, mailhouse or permit setups.
- The Total Postage Management Service is available to anyone with a PB Postage account or Purchase Power.
UPDATED: August 23, 2023