Sending USPS Ground Advantage packages on the SendPro Mailstation
You can use USPS Ground Advantage™ service to send packages up to 70 lbs in 2-5 business days. Ground Advantage combines the services formerly known as USPS Retail Ground®, First-Class Package®, and Parcel Select Ground®. You'll need postage tape sheets, available from the Pitney Bowes shop.
- Place your package on the scale or enter the weight manually.
- (Optional) If accounting is enabled, tap Cost Account to select an account, or leave the default account selected.
- Tap the arrow at the top of the display until Ground Advantage Package is displayed.
- Tap Destination, then enter the ZIP Code.
- When the postage amount is displayed, insert a tape sheet into the device, pushing in all the way to the back and right. The device will clamp the tape and print postage. The power button will flash while the device is printing.
- When the device finishes printing, remove the tape. Do not pull the tape out while the power button is flashing.
UPDATED: July 19, 2023