Requesting a stamp refund using the PitneyShip mobile app
You can request a refund up to 60 days from the date on which you printed a USPS stamp. When you request a refund for a USPS stamp, the postage amount is credited to your postage balance once approved. Stamp refund requests can take up to 5 business days to be approved. If you are using a US government account, you cannot request a refund for stamps.
- Tap More > History.
- Tap USPS Stamps.
- Tap the stamp transaction.
- Tap Request a refund.
- Check the appropriate stamps you wish to refund.
- Tap Download Refund form.
- The PDF form opens. Your information and the selected stamps will already be filled in. Do not write any other stamps on the form. If you need to refund additional stamps, follow the steps above to create another form. Print and sign the form.
- Mail the form and the spoiled postage to the address provided.
Important: The original spoiled or misprinted stamp sheets, envelopes, or stamp roll labels must be mailed in along with the form. If it is not included, the USPS will reject the request.
UPDATED: July 28, 2023